Volleyball Update

The Lady Raider Volleyball team currently has a record of 7-4. Their losses are against Batesville, Lawrenceburg, Rock Creek, and Trinity Lutheran.

The team has put up a battle against each opponent they’ve played. In each of the matches, they have come close to wins, but simple errors like serving misses and serve reception led to their losses.

The varsity team this year consists of three seniors: Toria Tucker, Mariah Gentile, and Kiley Sparks; juniors: Elexah Roepke and Cheyenne Caplinger;  sophomores: Lilli Hilton ,Lindsey Meyer, and Abby McCarty;  freshmen are Haley Gorrell and Hailee Smith. Due to a knee injury Meyer has been out since June. She has been released by her doctor and her first game will be against the Madison Cubs.

The JV team has a record of 1-9. There win was against Rising Sun.The JV team consists of 11 players. The freshman are LJ McQueen, Kaylee Werner, Carly Zoller, Victoria Hamm,Lydia Koger, Halee Smith, and Hailey Brown. The Sophomores are Abby McCarty, Elizabeth Evans, and Lindsey Meyer. The Junior is Cheyenne Caplinger. The JV team is young so they still are trying to figure out the game of High School Volleyball.

The Varsity’s team goal is to win Sectional and to Advance in Regional! Good luck Lady Raiders!