Kylie Werner’s Cheer Continuation

Michaela Warfield, Sports Writer

With 4 years of high school cheerleading under her belt, Senior Kylie Werner will be continuing her cheerleading career as a Greyhound at University of Indianapolis. Werner had tried out April 29th in hopes of carrying on her cheerleading goals and later found out she had made her dream team. Kylie Werner states, “It was a big accomplishment for me and I truly am looking forward to being pushed and being apart of something so much bigger, college cheerleading.” With all the blood, sweat, and tears Werner had put into high school cheer, she has shown that she is not yet finished with what she loves. Making big hopes and goals for herself, we will all be able to watch Kylie do so as she keeps in touch with many of us. Kylie Werner states,” As much as I will miss high school cheer and I very eager to see where this new accomplishment will take me. I plan to keep in touch with all of those here at home that has pushed and helped me to get where I am. Although I will miss South Ripley and the things I have been involved in, I do know that I will continue to do many things and love every single minute of it.” Don’t forget to keep an eye on Kylie Werner as she cheers for home basketball and football games at the University of Indianapolis!